We only allow bookings of up to 6 people online. If our online booking system hasn't got the time you want give us a call on 01829 470 072 and we can certainly see what we can do to accommodate you.
- Well behaved children are welcome in the dining areas of the pub during the day, however, after 7pm we request that all children inside the pub are over 10 years of age. We do not have a children’s menu but smaller portions from the menu are available. We don't have high chairs, baby change facilities and we can't allow prams due to the size of the pub
- Please do not bring a dog with you if you are making a booking to dine at the pub. We are dog friendly but we can only accommodate dry, clean, well behaved dogs in the bar area, with a limit of one per table - we have now realised the pub is simply too small to allow dogs in any dining area - dogs are, of course, allowed outside on the terrace.
- Time allocations for bookings are as follows - 90 minutes for tables of 1-3 people and 120 minutes for 4-6 people
- Please call or email for Private Dining Room enquiries
- We do not book out our bar tables or outside tables - they are offered on a first come basis
You will need to complete all sections of the first panel before you will be able to start to enter details in the second panel. We will confirm your booking by email. If you experience any problems with the online booking system please don’t hesitate to call us.